Motorcycles are faster than cars, smaller and can also get around more. Due to its size, traffic may be a breeze. It can carry at least 2 to 3 passengers, that is the safest number of passengers. Unlike cars, motorcycles use less gas which is good because you spend less.
Advantages of having a motorcycle
- 1. Motorcycle riding develops your coordination and balance. Also, it strengthens the neck and knees. Hey, health is wealth!
- 2. If your house or apartment’s parking space is small, no worries because it consumes less space.
- 3. It’s fun and refreshing. Riding will give you pure fresh air if you are on a trip out of the city.
- 4. You get to your destination faster as you get to squeeze into and out of traffic really fast.
- 5. Easier to clean and easier to maintain.
- 6. You can pull over anywhere, so if you’re on a long trip and you want to snap a scenery, don’t let anyone stop you.
- 7. It’s just you, the road and the bike. You are more concentrated on the road and the surroundings which makes you more observant.
- 8. Freedom.